My photo
A Dream, Blue, Alaska And Egypt.

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, August 16, 2010

Never ever


I Wanna Marry A Black Man And I Wanna See Arnold Schwarzenegger, And I Wanna See Bodybuilders Everywhere I go, And I Wanna Feel Free, And I Wanna Go Out With Bobo, Baba, Chicken, Cherie Everyday To See Black Men And BodyBuilders.
( I don't think they want to see, except Baba)
But Everyday Is Like Study. Study. Study.
Life Is Boring. I wished everything ends quickly.
And I think the past few prelim papers were fine, except for Geog.
Geog is boring and so difficult for me, I almost fell asleeeep doing the paper, So you can Imagine how boring it is.

Ooooooh Anw Thanks for all the Birthday Wishes, Surprises and Gifts.
Appreciated it alot!
Love you guys.
What will the world be without friends huh?
Aww I think it'll be Tewwible.


Looooook Baba And Bobo And Chicken And Mushroom, your B'day Cards are on my windowwww.
I Love It cause it blocks Bwight Bwight Sunlight Awayy.
Hehe.

No comments: